Entry tags:
OPEN LETTER TO THE ADAM LAMBERT FANDOM
Dear Fandom,
I come to you today with an intensely troubling issue. The fact that, in this day and age, I still need to even ask this question is honestly the most upsetting part, but here it is –
Adam/LP, guys!
The almost complete lack of this pairing is seriously disturbing. (There has been some fic written, but I'll get to that later. Consider it your reward for listening to my ranting.) I just don't understand it. How has there not been more porn written about this man?:

I will let that picture stand as part A of my argument.
Part A.5 is dreadlocks. As
cynnet3490 once said, "I'm pretty sure that the combined power of their hair could actually take over the world." Okay then.
The rest of the parts are as follows:
--He's a drummer. Come the fuck on, tiny bassists are all well and good but there's nothing in the world hotter than a drummer. Think flying dreads, think sweat, think passion and talent and think hitting. Come on. See exhibit b:

--Especially because this particular drummer is shirtless like 90 percent of the time. Seriously, people.
--Toppy, dommy, looming Adam is my kink like nothing else, but, that said--sometimes it's fun to casually ignore Adam's stated "tiny, elfin" preference and pair him with someone big and muscular and fucking powerful. It's your basic Hotness 101. The power dynamic possibilities of this ship are quite...interesting.
--LP is intrigued by this idea, and by Adam in general:

--So he has a fiancee, you say? Well to that, I say that if the major ship in this fandom has not been even marginally slowed by the existence of Kris Allen's wife, we should be fine. Plus, I saw her at the Kradison concert and she's hot. Threesomes for everyone!
As a closing argument, I offer you the only Adam/LP fic I have been able to find. Luckily, it's brilliant, and it's by
cynnet3490. Precious, precious crumbs made of diamonds.
She's written three stories, two of which are tiny but all of which are intense and brilliantly characterized and should serve as ample inspiration for everyone else out there.
Next, World Domination, gen/pre-slash
Short Blowjob Fic written for
aianonlovefest, just fun and easy and hot, and
Sex and Drugs, NC-17 sex pollen fic which is longer (~4500 words) and hot like burning, oh my god, like melt-the-screen hot, and the fic that finally convinced me that this pairing needed more attention and love and FIC.
I think her stories demonstrate my favorite thing about the idea of this pairing -- that it can be about friendship and sex and maybe the hint of something more but not really, that it's just fun and hot and easy. (and perfect).
Now go, read, fall in love and then write me fic. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.
Desperately,
yekoc
P.S. If anyone else has recs from this pairing, I say where have you been hiding them, and then I bash you over the head and take them and run away muttering "my preciousssss." So share, before I have to do that to you.
x-posted to
teamcockbert
I come to you today with an intensely troubling issue. The fact that, in this day and age, I still need to even ask this question is honestly the most upsetting part, but here it is –
Adam/LP, guys!
The almost complete lack of this pairing is seriously disturbing. (There has been some fic written, but I'll get to that later. Consider it your reward for listening to my ranting.) I just don't understand it. How has there not been more porn written about this man?:

I will let that picture stand as part A of my argument.
Part A.5 is dreadlocks. As
The rest of the parts are as follows:
--He's a drummer. Come the fuck on, tiny bassists are all well and good but there's nothing in the world hotter than a drummer. Think flying dreads, think sweat, think passion and talent and think hitting. Come on. See exhibit b:

--Especially because this particular drummer is shirtless like 90 percent of the time. Seriously, people.
--Toppy, dommy, looming Adam is my kink like nothing else, but, that said--sometimes it's fun to casually ignore Adam's stated "tiny, elfin" preference and pair him with someone big and muscular and fucking powerful. It's your basic Hotness 101. The power dynamic possibilities of this ship are quite...interesting.
--LP is intrigued by this idea, and by Adam in general:

--So he has a fiancee, you say? Well to that, I say that if the major ship in this fandom has not been even marginally slowed by the existence of Kris Allen's wife, we should be fine. Plus, I saw her at the Kradison concert and she's hot. Threesomes for everyone!
As a closing argument, I offer you the only Adam/LP fic I have been able to find. Luckily, it's brilliant, and it's by
She's written three stories, two of which are tiny but all of which are intense and brilliantly characterized and should serve as ample inspiration for everyone else out there.
Next, World Domination, gen/pre-slash
Short Blowjob Fic written for
Sex and Drugs, NC-17 sex pollen fic which is longer (~4500 words) and hot like burning, oh my god, like melt-the-screen hot, and the fic that finally convinced me that this pairing needed more attention and love and FIC.
I think her stories demonstrate my favorite thing about the idea of this pairing -- that it can be about friendship and sex and maybe the hint of something more but not really, that it's just fun and hot and easy. (and perfect).
Now go, read, fall in love and then write me fic. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.
Desperately,
P.S. If anyone else has recs from this pairing, I say where have you been hiding them, and then I bash you over the head and take them and run away muttering "my preciousssss." So share, before I have to do that to you.
x-posted to
